And in the shamelessly-stolen-from-another-blogger category, I present to you a really, really cool exercise. I’m not going to call it a meme because it’s really so much more. It’s a collage of who I am. While it started out as a fun way of posting without actually having to do any work, it turned into an exercise in exploring myself.
If you’d like to try it yourself, just go to flickr (sign up if you don’t have an account). Type in your answers to each of the following questions, then choose one picture from the search results that best expresses your answer. (The official rules say you can only choose from pics on the first page of results, but that didn’t work for me in a couple of instances, so I’m not making you do it either.) Using the mosaic maker, paste in each result until you have completed your collage. The resulting mosaic should be a pretty accurate indicator of who you think you are. I know mine was. (Well, except for the first question. There’s obviously a pretty hot model who shares my first name. Um, that’s not me, in case you were wondering…)
Be sure to let me know if you do yours at your site — I’m anxious to see if you are as happy with yours as I was with mine.
Here are the questions:
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you attend?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. What is your favorite drink?
7. Where would you go on your dream vacation?
8. What is your favorite dessert?
9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. Choose one word to describe you.
12. Your Flickr name?