1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yes, my godmother.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? That would be Chapter 34 of HP7. And cried like a little idiot, I did.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I used to. Until typing all the time took its toll. Now there are times I can’t even read it.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Cajun turkey breast.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Three. But technically, one’s my husband.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes. I have a profound effect on people.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? See #6.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Last time I looked back there, I did.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? OH hell no.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Hmmm — it’s a tie. Golden Grahams and Special K Almond something-or-other.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Actually, yes.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Baskin-Robbins Pralines & Cream
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Eyes, I suppose.
15. RED OR PINK? Pink.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Aw, geez…there are so many. I suppose it’s the need to say something as opposed to keeping my mouth shut and saying nothing.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Both my parents.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? What? Like by e-mail? In a word? No.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Khaki pants, and, presently, barefoot.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? A slice of pizza.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The rare and blissful sound of absolutely nothing.
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Magenta. That was always my favorite one. Bright and subtle at the same time.
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Baking bread, freshly-mown grass, fresh lumber, a brand new book, school supplies.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? If answering the phone and immediately handing it to my daughter counts, Natalie.
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Every damn one of ’em.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Aw, gee, this is tough. LSU football.
27. HAIR COLOR? Medium Golden Brown (#54).
28. EYE COLOR? Green-ish.
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes, and reading glasses as well.
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Pasta with four cheeses, marinara, basil. Quattro Formaggi, to be specific.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Both. But not together.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? On tv, some really creepy movie that looked like the old film reels we used to watch in religion class, yet I couldn’t stop watching. At the theater, HP & The Order of the Phoenix.
33. FAVORITE FLOWER? Stargazer lillies.
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? I really don’t have a favorite — I’m always anxious for the next one to begin and the current one to end.
35. HUGS OR KISSES? I’ve always thought this was one of the dumbest questions. Ever.
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? An ice cream cake concoction that I make. I forget what it’s called.
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Whoever is stumped on what their next post might be.
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? The four people mentioned at the top of this post.
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? The Many Aspects of Mobile Home Living, by Martin Clark, who just so happens to be the hubby of blogger Deanna. Ain’t that cool? And, of course, just finished HP7.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Umm, a mouse.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? That stupid movie I mentioned in #32.
42. FAVORITE SOUND? Complete silence. Or the waves at the beach. Or the tinkling of my wind chimes.
43. FAVORITE CANDY BAR? Hershey’s Symphony with toffee and almonds.
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Spain. But then, that was home, then, so…
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I truly think I have a form of ESP. But then, I don’t really think that’s a talent.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? What, like the city? Or the building? Let’s go with Madrid, Spain. But don’t go envisioning me with a Spanish accent. ‘Cuz I don’t have one.
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Everyone’s. So post away.
Ok. Done. And tag, you’re it.