Visiting Megan’s site this morning, I got roped into the Thursday Thirteen. If you are unfamiliar, it’s where you post thirteen things about yourself. So, while this is going to be hard, given my sleep-deprived (see #1) state of mind, I’ll give it my best shot. As you have come to know, you don’t have to set the bar too high here.
The Thursday Thirteen (or, 13 things you are going to learn about me, whether you wanted to or not)
- I am so freakin’ tired right now. Mr. Cool is in final exams, with the last two being administered this morning. We were up very late — he was studying, I was keeping him awake.
- I’m really, really upset that Chris was voted off of Idol last night.
- For all my ranting and raving, I have a very positive outlook on things.
- My mothers’ day gift to my mother-in-law really should have been placed in the mail by now but hasn’t.
- I have an incredible amount of work that has to get out today.
- I am extremely non-confrontational.
- I am, however, very diplomatic and am able to smooth things out rather easily.
- I despise, with the white hot intensity of a thousand suns, sappy “pass-this-on” e-mails.
- I delete them.
- My lipstick really matches my shirt today.
- It took me longer to make this list than I thought it would.
- I’m very emotional and cry at the drop of a hat.
- All kidding aside, it is very important to me that you guys read my previous post.
So that’s it. It’s the Thursday Thirteen, wordnerd-style. Won’t you join me in sharing?