…Some random thoughts today:
- Shopping for a vehicle for your child is more difficult than shopping for one for yourself. Sure, you want the best deal, a good warranty, etc. But is there one that protects him from everything and everyone? That gives him good judgment? That tops out at 40 mph?
- October is one of my favorite months here. Except for whatever allergen is in the air that is making me one cranky, sneezy, sniffly b*tch. (Hmmm…I almost make a full set of dwarves…)
- Tuesday cannot get here quickly enough. Regardless of the outcome, I am so over this election season. Nationally and locally, it’s been one of the most divisive I’ve seen.
- Regardless of the fact that my team is not playing like last year’s championship team, I am loving this football season. And have fallen in love with Texas Tech. Man, that game rocked.
- There is WAY too much Halloween candy at my house right now. And since I culled out the crap, there are none of those caramels with the white centers. Who eats those things? Blech.
- My dog needs a bath, and that fact alone is keeping me at the computer. Anybody wanna volunteer?
- I really don’t think I can wait until July for the new season of Mad Men. I really don’t think you all know how much I mean that.
I could do this all day, but since I’ll need some of those random thoughts on another day of NaBloPoMo, I’d better save them. So, I’m off to enjoy a beautiful Sunday.
Which of you is coming to give the dog a bath? I have candy.