The ones that Google “Yvonne Buck, pilgrims, poultry” and end up at your place.
So have you ever looked at your stats and seen what it takes to find you?
Here are a few of mine:
- “confrontational southern lady” (moi?)
- “wordnerd” (duh…But I WAS #1 out of 52,200 other wordnerds, so that’s somethin’…right?)
- “uneducated co-workers” (go figure…)
- “why do I have to wait in line behind Oprah?” (no freakin’ clue, y’all…)
- “Jordanian tea” (something tells me this has to do with Julianna…)
- “wackos that call customer service reps” (who you callin’ a wacko?)
- “dead bodies floating in river” (hmmm…)
- “bifocals” (don’t even go there…)
- “don’t make me snap my fingers in a Z formation” (hell yeah)
- “crawfish with tails curled” (but of course)
- “Yvonne Buck, pilgrims, poultry” (I’m really getting worried now)
F’real, folks. That’s what got people to me on one given day. So now it’s your turn! I want to know some of the crazy ways people find YOU. Hop to it. I gotta go aggravate some customer service reps or something.